History is often overlooked by the majority of the students due to its vast portion of the syllabus. However, if you work on it with little patience it can be a most interesting subject and quite scoring as it includes a huge portion of Class 6 Social Science. You can excel in your Class 6 Social Science Exam by preparing from the perfect study material. To help you out we have come up with NCERT Solutions of Class 6th Social Science History in Hindi Medium so that you can understand the concepts in a better way.
Learning from the Class 6th Social Science History NCERT Solutions one can clear their doubts as well as have a strong grip on the subject. Social Science NCERT Solutions for Class 6 History includes all the questions from the prescribed NCERT Textbooks. Highly experienced individuals in the subject have designed these Class 6 Social Science NCERT Solutions for History as per the latest CBSE Syllabus Guidelines.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Social Science History in Hindi Medium
- NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Social Science History: Our Pasts – I (इकाई 1: इतिहास – हमारे अतीत – I)
- Class 6 History Social Science NCERT Solutions Chapters Brief
- What are the Chapters in Class 6 Social Science History NCERT Books?
- How to download NCERT History Class 6 Solutions?
- How to use 6th Class History NCERT Solutions in Hindi to revise the syllabus?
Students of Grade 6 can use the NCERT Class 6 Social Science History in Hindi to know how to frame better answers as per the exam point of view. History is a subject that majorly deals with important dates and events that occurred in the past. Our Social Science History in Hindi Medium NCERT Solutions for 6th Class gives you an overview of important dates and events along with tips & tricks so that you can remember them with ease. Download the Hindi Medium NCERT Solutions for 6th Class History for respective chapters using the links listed below.
- Class 6 History Chapter 1 What, Where, How and When? (क्या, कब, कहाँ और कैसे)
- Class 6 History Chapter 2 On The Trial of the Earliest People (आरंभिक मानव की खोज में)
- Class 6 History Chapter 3 From Gathering to Growing Food (भोजन : संग्रह से उत्पादन तक)
- Class 6 History Chapter 4 In the Earliest Cities (आरंभिक नगर)
- Class 6 History Chapter 5 What Books and Burials Tell Us (क्या बताती हैं हमें किताबें और कब्रें)
- Class 6 History Chapter 6 Kingdoms, Kings and an Early Republic (राज्य, राजा और एक प्राचीन गणराज्य)
- Class 6 History Chapter 7 New Questions and Ideas (नए प्रश्न नए विचार)
- Class 6 History Chapter 8 Ashoka: The Emperor Who Gave Up War (अशोक: एक अनोखा सम्राट जिसने युद्ध का त्याग किया)
- Class 6 History Chapter 9 Vital Villages, Thriving Towns (खुशहाल गाँव और समृद्ध शहर)
- Class 6 History Chapter 10 Traders, Kings and Pilgrims (व्यापारी, राजा और तीर्थयात्री)
- Class 6 History Chapter 11 New Empires and Kingdoms (नए साम्राज्य और राज्य)
- Class 6 History Chapter 12 Buildings, Paintings and Books (इमारतें, चित्र तथा किताबें)
Get acquainted with the overview of 6th Grade History Chapters by looking at the brief given by us. They will shed some light on you and you can prepare as per it. They are given below
Chapter 1: What, Where, How and When?
In Chapter 1 of Class 6 History, You will learn the ways to study the past. You can further get knowledge on dates, books, places, and lifestyles of people in ancient times.
Chapter 2: From Hunting – Gathering to Growing Food
In Chapter 2 you will learn how people used to travel in the past. In this chapter, you will know about Tushar’s Journey in which he will learn trains were used as a means of transport 150 years ago. You can find answers to all your questions in much detail.
Chapter 3: In the Earliest Cities
In this Chapter of Earliest Cities, you will learn about drains, houses, streets of Harappa. It also includes information about the food habits of people in Harappan City and the raw material, their houses, crafts.
Chapter 4: What Books and Burials Tell Us
In the Chapter on Books and Burials, you will know about the types of Vedas and their descriptions. Know how historians used to study Rigveda, several incidents of cattle, chariots, horses to know about Rigveda. The Chapter also discusses the Megaliths Story, Inamgaon.
Chapter 5: Kingdoms, Kings and An Early Republic
You will know how some men became rulers along with ideas on mahajanapadas, janapadas, taxes, changes in agriculture during the time of mahajanapadas, along with how magadhas became the most popular mahajanapada, etc.
Chapter 6: New Questions and Ideas
Going through Chapter 6 of Class 6th history you will learn about Buddha, Upanishads, Jainism, The Sangha, monasteries much in detail.
Chapter 7: Ashoka The Emperor Who Gave Up War
Know about Ashoka Empire in Detail along with differences between Empires and Kingdoms. Also, gives you an idea of the Ahsoka War in Kalinga, how Ashoka was considered as a unique ruler of his times, Ashoka’s Dhamma, etc.
Chapter 8: Vital Villages, Thriving Towns
Here you will learn about the lifestyles of people in villages, iron tools used for agriculture to increase production. You will even get a glimpse of stories, travelers, sculpture, archaeology of cities. In addition, it tells how wealth was measured in coins, a closer look on Arikamedu.
Chapter 9: Traders Kings and Pilgrims
In the Chapter 9 of History helps in understanding the new kingdoms along the coasts, trade, and traders, the spread of Buddhism, the story of the Silk Route, the quest of the pilgrims along with Bhakti beginning, etc.
Chapter 10: New Empires and Kingdoms
Class 6 Students will know about Genealogies, Samudragupta’s prashasti, Harshavardhana, and the Harshacharita, Chalukyas, The Pallavas, and Pulakeshin’s prashasti kingdom much in detail.
Chapter 11: Buildings, Paints, and Books
In this chapter, one will know the buildings, paintings, books, used in ancient times. In addition, you will learn about the iron pillars, brick, and stone, buildings, stupas, and temples.
FAQs on NCERT Class 6 History Solutions
The Chapters in 6th Class Social Science History NCERT Books are What, Where, How and When, From Hunting – Gathering to Growing Food, In the Earliest Cities, What Books and Burials Tell Us, Kingdoms, Kings and An Early Republic, New Questions and Ideas, Ashoka The Emperor Who Gave Up War, Vital Villages, Thriving Towns, Traders Kings and Pilgrims, New Empires and Kingdoms, Buildings, Paints and Books.
All you need to do is simply tap on the Chapterwise NCERT Solutions Class 6th History via quick links available in order to access them.
You can use the 6th Std NCERT Hindi Solutions to learn the concepts within and finish the entire syllabus in one go.
We as a team believe the information shared on our page with regards to Class 6th NCERT Social Science Hindi Solutions has been useful to the possible extent. If you have any questions left unanswered don’t hesitate to ask us and we will reach you at the possibility. Keep connected to our site to have latest updates on NCERT Solutions of Social Science and Other Subjects.