NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science History Our Pasts – III are prepared by experts who have ample knowledge in the field. Try to solve the Class 8th Social Science History NCERT Solutions PDF on your own and then verify our answers to assess your preparation standards. History is a subject that deals with past events and needs a lot of memorizing. Thus students must prepare from the right study material and use our NCERT Solutions of Class 8 Social Science History in Hindi Medium.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science History in Hindi Medium
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science History: Our Pasts – III (इकाई 1: इतिहास – हमारे अतीत – III)
- NCERT Class 8th Social Science History Our Pasts – III Book All Chapters Brief
- FAQs on Class 8 Social Science History NCERT Solutions in Hindi Medium
- Which is the Best Book of History for an 8th Class CBSE Student?
- Where do I get the Chapter Wise Class 8 Social Science History Solutions in Hindi Medium?
- How to download the Class 8th NCERT Solutions of Social Science in PDF Format?
Download the NCERT Solutions of Class 8 History as they can aid in your CBSE(https://www.cbse.gov.in/) Board Exam Preparation. Students are advised to go through these Class 8th History Our Pasts – III NCERT Solutions as they cover all the textbook questions. Highly Expertise People have formulated these Chapterwise NCERT Solutions of Class 8th Social Science in Hindi Medium without compromising on the quality. Use them as a quick guide to learn the correct approach for framing the answers. Alongside you can practice MCQ Questions for Class 8 Social Science with Answers to assess your preparation levels.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science History: Our Pasts – III (इकाई 1: इतिहास – हमारे अतीत – III)
- Class 8 History Chapter 1 How, When and Where (कैसे, कब और कहाँ)
- Class 8 History Chapter 2 From Trade to Territory (व्यापार से साम्राज्य तक कंपनी की सत्ता स्थापित होती है)
- Class 8 History Chapter 3 Ruling the Countryside (ग्रामीण क्षेत्र पर शासन चलाना)
- Class 8 History Chapter 4 Tribals, Dikus and the Vision of a Golden Age (आदिवासी, दीकु और एक स्वर्ण युग की कल्पना)
- Class 8 History Chapter 5 When People Rebel (जब जनता बगावत करती है (1857 और उसके बाद))
- Class 8 History Chapter 6 Colonialism and the City (उपनिवेशवाद और शहर)
- Class 8 History Chapter 7 Weavers, Iron Smelters and Factory Owners (बुनकर, लोहा बनाने वाले और फैक्ट्री मालिक )
- Class 8 History Chapter 8 Civilising the “Native”, Educating the Nation (देशी जनता को सभ्य बनाना राष्ट्र को शिक्षित करना)
- Class 8 History Chapter 9 Women, Caste and Reform (महिलाएँ, जाति एवं सुधार)
- Class 8 History Chapter 10 The Changing World of Visual Arts (दृश्य कलाओं की बदलती दुनिया)
- Class 8 History Chapter 11 The Making of the National Movement 1870s – 1947 (राष्ट्रीय आंदोलन का संघटन: 1870 के दशक से 1947 तक)
- Class 8 History Chapter 12 India after Independence (स्वतंत्रता के बाद)
Students can refer to the Class 8 Social Science History Our Pasts – III to have a brief on the topics covered in all the chapters. Try to go through and prepare accordingly and be aware of the Latest Class 8 Social Science History Syllabus for 2021-22. They are as below
Chapter 1 – How, When, and Where
Students will learn the importance of dates, how we should periodize them. Get to know what is meant by colonial, the importance of surveys, records produced by the administration, and what details aren’t listed in official records.
Chapter 2 – From Trade to Territory
The Chapter on Trade to Territory covers information on the Advent of European Power in India. It further discusses the fall of the Mughal Empire after Aurangzeb’s Death and the Disintegration of Nawabs with the Mughal Empire. Students of Class 8 will get to know how the East Indian Company got the power to trade with India.
Chapter 3 – Ruling the Countryside
In this chapter, students will come across how the East Indian Company took over the Bengal Administration. In addition, they will understand how the East Indian Company acquired Diwani Rights from RobertClive who tool the Diwani of Bihar, Bengal, and Orrisa from Mughal Rulers. If you have any questions regarding the Chapter our NCERT solutions of Class 8th History Our Pasts will resolve them.
Chapter 4 – Tribals, Dikus, and the Vision of a Golden Age
Chapter 4 of History Book for Class 8th deals with different categories of people such as tribals, herders, shifting cultivators, etc. It also describes the problems faced by tribals with the advent of tribes, money lenders, and Dikus. In addition, students will learn how the tribal leader Birsa Munda led a revolt to free tribals from Dikus.
Chapter 5 – When People Rebel
In this chapter, Students will get to know about the Nawas Transformation from Strong Rulers to Rulers with Eroding Powers. The Chapter further discusses the conditions of Indian Sepoys and Peasants and the discrimination faced by them. NCERT Solutions of Class 8 History Chapter 5 When People Rebel will answer your questions regarding the topics here.
Chapter 6 – Weavers, Iron Smelters, and Factory Owners
Here in this chapter students will learn the state of weavers, factory owners, and iron smelters. It explains how iron smelters and weavers gained their livelihood under the rule of colonials. Chapter 6 further discusses the export of Indian Cloth to the European Market, the Suppression of Indian Weavers by the British Textile Industry, and TISCO Rule, etc.
Chapter 7 – Civilising the “Native”, Educating the Nation
Chapter 7 of NCERT Social Science History Book discusses the interference and involvement of the British in Indian Education. Get a clear view of Anglistics, Orientalists, Thomas Macaulay, James Mill, and William Jones. The chapter also describes Indians’ Perceptions of European Education. Furthermore, the Chapter shares the opinions of Leaders like Rabindra Nath Tagore, Mahatma Gandhi regarding the enslavement of Indians against the Britisher’s Education.
Chapter 8 – Women, Caste, and Reform
The Chapter briefs about the Reforms in favor of Women, Anti Casteism, etc. Grade 8 Children will learn about the History and Nature of Gender Inequality in Indian Society, illiteracy among girl Children, the Plight of widows in the country, the conditions of lower caste people, etc. It even explains the role of social reformists like Jyoti Rao Phule, Raja Ram Mohan Roy, etc.
Chapter 9 – The Making of the National Movement:1870s-1947
The chapter describes the Emergence of Nationalism. Political Associations formed after 1850 tell us the consciousness of our Nationalists. Role of 1st and 2nd World war in Indian Freedom Struggle, Role of Congress in the Freedom Struggle of the country are given in a comprehensive way.
Chapter 10 – India After Independence
New and Divided Nation India Concepts are discussed here in detail. The Chapter explains the Struggle of India after Independence and the challenges faced such as the Princely States, refugees, and Poor Economic State. The Topics covered in the 8th Class Social Science History Book are New and Divided Nation, Formation of States, Planning for Development of Nation, Written Constitution, etc.
For an 8th Class CBSE Student NCERT Books can be great enough to cover the entire syllabus as most of the questions asked in the exam are from these Textbooks.
You can get the Chapter Wise Class 8th Social Science History Solutions in Hindi Medium on our page.
You can download the Class 8th NCERT Solutions of Social Science in PDF Format by simply tapping on the quick links available.
We wish the information shared regarding the Class 8 Social Science History in Hindi has shed some light on you. If you need any assistance on the same, don’t hesitate to ask us via the comment box to respond to you as soon as possible. Keep in touch with us to avail latest updates on NCERT Solutions of Various Classes, NCERT Books, Previous Papers, etc.