NCERT Solutions of Class 8th Social Science Civics in Hindi Medium helps you be strong in your fundamentals. All the Civics NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science are as per the latest syllabus 2021-22 guidelines. You can use them as a quick reference to resolve all your queries in a matter of seconds. Don’t fret about the accuracy of the NCERT Solutions for 8th Class SST Civics Social and Political Life – III as all of them are provided by experts adhering to the Latest CBSE(https://www.cbse.gov.in/) Guidelines.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Civics in Hindi Medium
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Civics: Social and Political Life – III (इकाई 3: नागरिक शास्त्र – सामाजिक एवं राजनीतिक जीवन – III)
- Class 8 Civics Chapter 1 The Indian Constitution (भारतीय संविधान )
- Class 8 Civics Chapter 2 Understanding Secularism (धर्मनिरपेक्षता की समझ)
- Class 8 Civics Chapter 3 Why do we need a Parliament? (हमें संसद क्यों चाहिए ?)
- Class 8 Civics Chapter 4 Understanding Laws (कानूनों की समझ)
- Class 8 Civics Chapter 5 Judiciary (न्यायपालिका)
- Class 8 Civics Chapter 6 Understanding Our Criminal Justice System (हमारी आपराधिक न्याय प्रणाली)
- Class 8 Civics Chapter 7 Understanding Marginalisation (हाशियाकरण की समझ)
- Class 8 Civics Chapter 8 Confronting Marginalisation (हाशियाकरण से निपटना)
- Class 8 Civics Chapter 9 Public Facilities (जन सुविधाएँ)
- Class 8 Civics Chapter 10 Law and Social Justice (कानून और सामाजिक न्याय)
Class 8 Social Science Civics NCERT Solutions are designed with step-by-step solutions so that you won’t have any difficulty understanding the topics. Civics is a subject that deals with the topics like human rights, power, duties, etc. Practice all these topics by using the Class 8th Social Science Civics NCERT Solutions PDF in Hindi so that you can score well in your exams.
You will learn complex topics too with ease as we have curated the NCERT Solutions of Class 8 SST Civics in Hindi in exam point of view. Download the Chapterwise Class 8 Civics Social and Political Life – III for free and use them for your future references. Complement your preparation by assessing your preparation levels using our MCQ Questions for Class 8 Social Science with Answers and identify your areas of need.
- NCERT Class 8 Civics Book Chapters Brief
- Where do I get the Chapterwise NCERT Solutions for 8th Class Social Science Civics Hindi Medium?
- Are Class 8 Social Science Civics NCERT Solutions enough to score well in your final exams?
- How many Chapters are there in Grade 8 Social Science Civics?
- How to download the Hindi Medium 8th Class Social Science Civics NCERT Solutions PDFs?
NCERT Class 8 Civics Book Chapters Brief
There are a total of 10 chapters in the Class 8 Civics Textbook. We have mentioned an overview of all chapters for your learning purpose. They are as follows
Chapter 1: The Indian Constitution
Chapter 1 deals with topics like the need for a constitution, key features of the Indian Constitution, the Power of Elected Representatives, etc. Ch 1 includes short answer questions, descriptive ones, etc.
Chapter 2: Understanding Secularism
Students will get to know the meaning of Secularism. In addition, you will come across Indian Secularism, Steps taken by Indian State to Protect Secularism in India, etc.
Chapter 3: Why Do We Need A Parliament
In this chapter, you will learn about the Parliament Functions. Alongside, you will learn how the decision of people matters in a democratic country, parliament and its role and functions, etc.
Chapter 4: Understanding Laws
Law is commonly understood as a system of rules that are given and enforced by social and governmental institutions to regulate conduct. Furthermore, students will come across how Parliament is Responsible for Making Laws.
Chapter 5: Judiciary
This Chapter has around 9 questions and all of them are mainly descriptive and the last one is on the Right to Food Campaign. Our NCERT Solutions of 8th Class Social Science Civics Hindi will answer all your doubts.
Chapter 6: Understanding our Criminal Justice System
Chapter 6 is designed to help different individuals in the criminal justice system by providing them with a fictional case of theft. You will have one question that tests your understanding of the Criminal Justice System in India.
Chapter 7: Understanding Marginalisation
Inequality affects various communities by introducing the marginalization concept. The Chapter focuses on mainly three groups like Adivasis, Dalits, and Muslims. These three groups are considered as the causes for marginalization in all 3 are different. Get to know the factors that cause Marginalisation, Recognize and Empathise Marginalized.
Chapter 8: Confronting Marginalisation
Chapter 8 in NCERT Class 8 Civics Book deals with ways in which Adivasis, Muslims, and Dalits have tried to overcome the marginalization. Learn how law-making functions, different policies, and schemes that government introduced to benefit these communities.
Chapter 9: Public Facilities
Ch 9 of NCERT SST Civics tries to explain what is meant by the idea of public facilities and why the government should pay attention to it. The chapter highlights the key issues related to public facilities such as equal availability, affordability, quality of water for all, etc.
Chapter 10: Law and Social Justice
In this chapter, you will learn about the central role of government in controlling economic activities and how it is done through Laws. It even focuses on the importance, implementation of existing laws, making new laws for the protection of rights of workers, producers in the market. It also discusses about the Bhopal gas Tragedy as an example of enforcement of laws.
FAQs on NCERT Books Solutions for Class 8 Social Science Civics Hindi
1. Where do I get the Chapterwise NCERT Solutions for 8th Class Social Science Civics Hindi Medium?
You can get the Chapterwise NCERT Solutions for 8th Class Social Science Civics Hindi Medium all on NERTSolutions.guru a trusted portal.
2. Are Class 8 Social Science Civics NCERT Solutions enough to score well in your final exams?
Yes, Class 8 Social Science Civics NCERT Solutions are enough to score well in your exams as they give you ample knowledge on the concepts both at Chapter Level and Lesson Level.
3. How many Chapters are there in Grade 8 Social Science Civics?
There are 10 Chapters in Grade 8 Social Science Civics and all of them will help you understand the rights and duties of citizenship.
4. How to download the Hindi Medium 8th Class Social Science Civics NCERT Solutions PDFs?
You can simply click on the quick links available here to access the NCERT Solutions for 8th Class Social Science.
We wish the information shared regarding the Class 8 Social Science Civics Hindi has shed some light on you. If you have any queries don’t hesitate to ask us as we will come up with the solution in no time. Keep connected to us to avail latest updates on NCERT Books, Previous Question Papers, etc.